Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's not to love?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

What's not to love? Empty
PostSubject: What's not to love?   What's not to love? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 am

Aakuddn paced over the dry desert sand. It crunched loudly under his draft feet, and the sound of that reminded him of the ringing sound of power. Oh yes, he knew power. This land owned power. It was a regal place, a place that only the best and brightest horses could live. It did not surprise him that there wasn't another soul here. He was the best and brightest. Being the best was what he did best. And although this place with it's elegant yellow white sand and dry cacti and joshua trees was not his home, it felt like it. Though this place was different from the other two places he had ever liked enough to call home, this one felt best. He grinned, from the steamy South American jungles of North Peru to the icy winter land of North Canada, where snow coated the ground day and night, never stopping, always comming down, and it had been oh so wonderful. He missed it. It shocked him that he had traveled from there to here. He sighed to himself. He shouldn't get carried away over such little things. He was alone here, and this place felt like a home. Well it should be. He shot up on his hindquarters and shot out his challenge. This land is mine, and should anyone object just come and try to take it from me. He came down hard on his front legs, spraying desert sand, with a loud crunch. Point made.he thoughtAnd made oh so well. Life is good Aakuddn. Very good.
Back to top Go down

What's not to love?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Brook :: Horse Lands :: Desert Dry-
Jump to: