Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 am

Faya~ I lope in silently. A slight breeze picked up and I sniffed teh air. In te air, i could smell the scent of other wolves. I grin and lope around a little. A full moon had risen, casting its glow around the forest. Finally, I find a clearing and sit in the middle. Right above me, the moon was overhead. I point my nose at the sky and start to howl a many noted song, calling wolves to me. My mouth formed an almost perfect O as I kept up the many noted call in hope of finding wolves to join mine and my friend's pack... and maybe a mate too...
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am

Cannon
Welcome to the eye of the tiger.

I stalked quietly through the underbrush closer and closer to the howling wolf. My objective was to sneak up behind her. I got to the edge of the clearing, and announced loudly enough that it rose above her singing You called?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 am

Faya~ I turn around and look at him. "Yes," I say, stopping my song to look at the new wolf. "You tried to scare me?"
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:18 am

A hunter always tries to scare her prey, although it appears I have no inexperienced pup wineing for someone to join them. Cannon purred. She wasn't exactly you're nicest type. So, who exactly are you?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 am

[lol, I used to use bold for talking... idk what happened to my "Boldness" lol]

Faya~ I smirk. My name is Faya, and no, I am not an inexperienced pup. I mock his voice. I have been a hunter all my life, as all wolves need to be to survive. And who is it that i am talking to?
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:28 am

[cannon is a she, but can be a he if you want]

The name is Cannon, free lance hitwolf or simply pack headgaurd. That's the way I roll as they say these days. Cannon said with a smirk. Like the day would ever come where she would listen to someone else. So where is this pack of yours located?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am

[i put his didn't I? I have a nasty tendancy to get genders wrong when i'm sick lol]

Faya~ I look her over again. Follow me. I take off running through the forest.

[lol, now go to her topic Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!   Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faya Comes For Wolves To Be In Her Pack!
Page 1 of 1