Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dakarai's past...(when he was 2 yrs old)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

Dakarai's past...(when he was 2 yrs old) Empty
PostSubject: Dakarai's past...(when he was 2 yrs old)   Dakarai's past...(when he was 2 yrs old) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:57 am

Dakarai bundled himself up in the big den. He was surrounded by a black sky and fresh water which glistened in the moonlight. "Ah..Life's good!" He heard rustling. He rised himself up to see who it was. "H-hello?" He screeched. A blue male dragon barely his size came out, along with a fat female blue dragon (XD shes preggo xD). Dakarai twisted his head. "What are you doing here?" The blue dragons didn't answer..instead, they started to blow fire everywhere. "S-stop!!!" The dragons just whipped their tail across his face, scarring his eye. "Gah!" The world around him was filled with fire and ashes. "How-how dare you!" He cried. He lashed at the male. He stumbled back, a gash in his front right hand. "OWWWW!!!" The male howled, clutching his hand with the other. The red dragon chased them off, whimpering when he saw that his homeland was..destroyed. Dakarai was overcome by disbelief. "N-noooo!" He looked around. There were ripples in the water. "Some day..I will get you.. and when I do..." Fire rose behind Dakarai. "I will kill you and your mate and your child as well!" He roared into the sky, sending flames from his mouth. The flames formed into a dragon. The dragon zipped across the air. It rushed towards the water and made a splash big enough to start a tsunami. The fires were out..but the fire in Dakarai's heart wasn't..
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com

Dakarai's past...(when he was 2 yrs old)
Page 1 of 1