Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moon-Colored Horses Travel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

Moon-Colored Horses Travel Empty
PostSubject: Moon-Colored Horses Travel   Moon-Colored Horses Travel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 am

Dannsair~ I gallop in, my fine head held high. I snort and rear up, my tall, muscled body moving swiftly and with ease. A slight wind blew my midnight colored mane and tail around me, my silver body shone brilliantly in the sun, matching the color of the moon at night. I landed with a soft thud and pawed at the ground, tossing my head, wanting to play.

Liniad~ I gallop in after my hlf sister, a little younger than her and not quite as tall, but almost as fast. I slowed to a prancing trot, collecting my head and lifting my feet high as I praced. I blew air through my dilated nostrils and snorted, crow hopping to the side. I pranced for a few minutes, then took off at full gallop around the huge valley. I scared up a rabbit and pretended to shy away from it, then bucked and kicked as I galloped back to my half sister.

Gealach~ I canter in proudly, my head high. My silver coat rippled with muscle, my dark mane and tail were long and without tangles. I slid smoothly to a stop and reared up to my full hieght, neighing loudly. The only answers were the sounds of my two children calling back to me. My forelegs pawed powerfully at the air, my head tucked in and curved beautifully. I landed on all fours for only an instant before I was up again, neighing loudly to all who could hear: "I, Gealach, Sire of Dannsair and Linaid, claim this landa s my own!" When no other horse answered, I tossed my head majestucally and landed again. Know here was a home where we could run as much as we wanted. I tossed my head and pranced to the stream and drank deeply, then lifted my head and gazed over the valley. My valley.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com

Moon-Colored Horses Travel
Page 1 of 1