Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play Empty
PostSubject: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:07 am

Dusty walked onto the land that they were going to rest for a while, he made sure it was clear then he looked behind him and nickered "come on. it's clear" Daylight walked infront of everyone else when she came out and she was smiling for the first time since her mother died a few weeks ago. Then she ran around, bucking and rearing and having fun. Eddy shook his head at his granddaughter he looked at his son and sighed thinking what would happen if his mother hadn't died just like Daylight's mother. Bella and Saferia walked in side by side their colors clashing next to each other. Saferia took a deep breath and walked away from her sister looking at the pretty flowers that were there. Bella looked around and ran up to Daylight and nuzzled her and smiled and galloped with the foal. Dusty watched the mare and his foal togeather and smiled for the first time in weeks as well. He took a deep breath and laid down beside his dad and watched his small heard. Eddy looked at his sun when he laid down beside him "you know that whatever that girl does is going to be like her mother right?" Dusty just nodded and watched his daughter "and that your going to have to raise her without my help" Dusty pinned his ears back "yes father i know i'm going to but i have Saferia and Bella to help they said that they would." Eddy nodded and looked at his son "alright." He laid his head down and went to sleep. Dusty looked at his father and closed his eyes too but he didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:44 pm

anna bell~ canters in in and sees a heard and stays away rembering her days as a foal
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:20 am

Dusty put his head up to the wind and sniffed the air, he smelled the other mare and he whinnied to her hopeing that she wouldn't be a threat to his family.Daylight looked at her father and nickered to him and ran to his side afraid and why he whinnied
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 am

anna-bell~ winnies back saying that she is not a threat and she will stay away
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Dusty nudged Daylight to one of the twins and troted over to he mare "i undterstand but i'd like to know who are you?"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 am

anna-bell~ im anna-bell *bowing*
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Dusty bowed back to her "pretty name." he smiled sweetyly "would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 am

anna-bell~ i'd love to
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:29 am

Dusty smiled at her "come meet my daughter."
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 am

anna-bell~ok
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 am

Dusty nodded and led her to the heard "Daylight. honey come here.Day light came out to her father and looked at the mare "he..he...hello."
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 am

anna-bell~hello
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 am

Daylight looked at her dad and started to shake Dusty nuzzled his daughter "are you willing to stay here, with my herd?"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:28 am

anna bell~ i am
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Dusty smiled "thank you." he nuzzled his duaghter and walked around his herd. Daylight watched her daddy and sighed
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 am

anna-bell~grazes
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Dusty looked at the new mare then sighed thinking of his old mate.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

anna-bell~*lifts head flicking ears back and forth lisining to the animals in the forst*
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Dusty took a deep breath and nuzzled his daughter watching the mare and the rest of the herd closely
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 pm

anna-bell~*canters then rolls in the dirt*
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Dusty smiled watching her, he thought for a moment then brushed it off.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:16 am

anna-bell~* canters and bucks playfuly while cantering*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play   Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusty's herd comes for Daylight to play
Page 1 of 1