Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

Announcement... Empty
PostSubject: Announcement...   Announcement... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 am

OK, I know a lot of you have been making evil horses with powers and immortality and such, but I think it's starting to get out of control. Everyone seems to want a horse that can live forever and has special powers so they can't be killed, but I want you guys to ask me first if you want to create a horse that has anything that's special, evil or not. No animal can kill other than my own council, and those that role play as an animal on my council. Don't count on getting one of my horses, you might not. They all play in the High Kingdom, which I am constructing right now, and they only occaisionally turn up in a different place. The High Kingdom is not open yet, I will be placing another announcement here when it is open. PM me if you wish to place an animal on the council or if you wish to make an immortal animal or one with special powers.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com

Announcement...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Brook :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: