Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal Empty
PostSubject: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 am

Dancer walked around the meadow for a while her belly swaying from side to side as she walked. Finally she laid down and nuzzled her enlarged belly sighing, "i'll get you a father before your here baby" she licked her belly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:28 am

just then a stallion came in hello
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:24 am

Dancer looked up at him and pinned her ears "hi. your not gonna hurt me are you?""
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:39 am

no i'm not
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 am

She unpinned her ears and stood up slowly grunting "i'm sorry i'm just protective of my unborn foal"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:51 pm

like my mare with her unborn foal but she is dead now from my evil brother i promiest my old mate that if i found another mate i would protect them with my life but i don't think that's going to happen because every mare ive told said no to be my mate
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 pm

She perked her ears towards him and sighed "i have the same problem, in finding a mate." she let her head fall to the ground "no one wants to take care of a mare with a foal on the way"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 am

i would the stallion said he said smileing
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 am

She lifted her head slightly "i bet you would" then she laid it down and sighed
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 am

what i'm trying to say is would you like to be my mate
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:24 am

she looked at him "i'm sorry. i'm just used to stallions taking advantage of me lately"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 am

it ok (so she does not want to be mates with my horse)
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 am

(she does she's just a little leary of stallions cause of what happened in her past (if ya wanna read it go to her bio))

She looked up at him and noticed he was fairly handsome and she smiled then forwned and niped her stomach
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 am

i bet your filly or colt will be stuning like you he said (so she does want to be mates with my stallion i all mixed up)
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 am

(she does.)

She looked up at him and smiled "thanks. but i don't think it will" i niped my stomach again and winced
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 am

would you like to my mate (ok i not mixed up any more)
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 am

(kk)

She looked at him and nodded then stood up slowly "i think my foals comething though"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 am

now he said
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

she nods and winces "yes now."
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 am

do you know were to go to have your foal?
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 am

She looks up at him and just shakes her head
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 pm

( did she shake her head no)
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm

(yea she did.)
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 am

ok come with me (go to foaling forest)
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 am

she nods and fallows him.

(btw what's his name?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal   Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sovergn Dream Dancer looks for a stallion and a father for her foal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next