Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm looks around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

Storm looks around Empty
PostSubject: Storm looks around   Storm looks around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 am

Storm~ I walk in a sigh. I think about how beautiful it was here, and lay down tiredly, soon falling asleep.

I wake up in pain and realize I was giving birth. I pushed a few times and a small foal slid out. Mother instincts took over and I began cleaning it off so it didn't get cold in the breeze. It opened it's eyes and looked at me, then started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

Storm looks around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm looks around   Storm looks around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 am

I looked at the foal, knowing it was my dead mate who had sired the foal. He was the smae liver-chestnut color, with a star in the middle of his forehead and stockings that went a little higher than his knees on his front legs. I sighed, deciding to stay here for a while
Back to top Go down
Lustrous

Lustrous

Storm looks around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm looks around   Storm looks around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 pm

[Did Star give birth?]
Back to top Go down
http://horsefriendly.heavenforum.com/
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

Storm looks around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm looks around   Storm looks around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:25 pm

[Storm did, you can go to Icey Wasteland, Whisper and Desert Storm come to think... and read it, you'll see why lol]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storm looks around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm looks around   Storm looks around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm looks around
Page 1 of 1