Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm comes for a visit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

Storm comes for a visit Empty
PostSubject: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 am

Storm trotted into this land and looked around. It was so peaceful and quiet here. She waited patiently for Whisper and Desert to find her, they were her friends that had helped her realize some things, and she had heard that they were now living here. Her colt laid down and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:03 am

Whisper trotted towards the mare and foal and smiled when she saw them. "Storm! It's been awhile. How are you? And who is this?" she asked, looking at the colt.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

Storm~I smiled at Whisper. "Yes, it has been awhile, but you an Desert said to come visit you later, and here I am," I laughed lightly. "I'm fine. It all worked out, this is my foal, he is my dead mate's son," I get a little sad, thinking of my last mate. "Where's Desert?" I ask

Colt~I wake up and stand up, looking up at the mare. "Hi," I said
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am

Whisper~ "Well I'm glad to hear it's all worked out, and he is very cute. Does he have a name yet? Desert is looking for horses to join our herd, I just stayed here to watch everything." I smile. "And I'm glad I did, or I might've missed your visit."
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 am

Storm~"No, not yet, I'm trying to think of a name that suits him well. So you two own this land now?" I ask, looking around.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:09 am

Whisper~I smile. "Yes we do," I look at the colt. "Hello," I say to him, smiling at him, then I look back to Storm. "You can join our herd if you want."
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 am

Storm~I smile. "Thank-you, I think I will, but first I'll have to go down and talk to some more friends of mine," I say

Colt~I smile at Whisper. "I like you, you're nice."

Storm~I laugh
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:11 am

Whisper~I laugh. "Well, I'm glad you like me, do you want to live here?"
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 am

Colt~I look up at my mom. "With Mom," I say as firmly as possible.

Storm~I laugh again. "Would you mind watching him for a while? It'll be faster if I can canter the whole way back," I ask Whisper
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 am

then the filly came up to the colt and berry wasint far behind
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 am

Whisper~I smile. "Yes, of course with your mom, too," I say, then look back at Storm, still smiling. "Of course I'll watch him." I look at the colt. "Would you like to stay here with me for awhile while your Mom goes to talk to some friends?"
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 am

Colt~I smile big. "Yes!" I said

Storm~I look at them. "You followed us?" I ask, a little mad
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 am

Whisper~I look at the new horses. "Hello. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:19 am

berry~ oh no we didint my filly was chaceing a butterfly and she whent here and i needed to falow her so she did not get hurt i'm berry and this is my foal (i'm lising to soilatray thinking by lee ann womack
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:22 am

Storm~I look down a little embarrased. "Oh, sorry,"

Colt~I trot over to the filly and sniff noses with her
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 am

Whisper~I smile at them. "Would you like to join my herd here?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 am

[I gtg, I''m gonna go to the theaters with Admin to watch Knowing, first time I get to get away of my house in a while^.^]

Last edited by Freedom's Whisper on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 am

berry~ it's ok my sister cherry used to do that to me to
yes i would love to be in your heard
filly~ niped at the colt's mane playfully

(kk when will you be back)
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 am

[yeah, sorry =/ but its either now or wait until next week, because our school starts tomorrow]
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

Colt~He touched the filly's neck gently, then took off runing. "You're It!" he said
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 am

(oh it's ok i guess ill ask my mom to take mr to target to get beryer horses with my 100$ dolars that i got for my b-day
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 am

[nice! you collect Breyer horses too??ME and Freedom have a ton of them that we collect together! we have SeaBiscuit, SmartyJones, and a lot more~!]
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 am

[awesome! Admin and I collect Breyer models]
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 am

filly~ took off at full speed to try to get the colt(cool i dont know how much i'll get with my 100$
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 am

Colt~I laughed and galloped faster and faster

[bye, can you be on in, like, 2 hours or something?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm comes for a visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next