Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm comes for a visit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 am

(bye bye this will be my first beryer
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 am

[bye, and have fun choosing one out, then again, WalMarts don't usually have them, the best places to collect are, like, BootBarn, Don't try BootWorld, they suck, and they only sell stuff for wanna-be-cowboys ^.^]
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 am

( when we want to wal mart they had it i live in north caralina so it's probly difrent than were you live
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 am

[all WalMarts I've gone to have had it, they just don't have a very big selection like BootBarn]
Back to top Go down
Freedom's Whisper

Freedom's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 am

Storm~I call my colt to me.

Colt~I canter back to my mom

Storm~ "I'll be back, be good, Ok?"

Colt~I nod. "Ok! I canter off to continue playing tag.

Storm~I canter off
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 am

Whisper~I watch her leave
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 am

(sorry i have not been on bye the way i got a classic beryer and it came with a doll but the doll sucks i had to put tape on her arms
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 pm

(haha, i had to do that with one of my bryer dolls that came with a horse, and sorry i havent been on, school just started and i've had a whole bunch of homework!)
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:57 am

cherry lands gracefuly on the sand by the water with something by her side flaping its wings
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:26 am

Whisper~

I smile as I see her come in and walk elegantly over to her.
"Hello," I say, my clear, gentle voice like the sound of a lazy current in a gentle stream, before it faded and gave way to the breeze that rustled the treetops in its waking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm comes for a visit   Storm comes for a visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm comes for a visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2