Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secret Of The Dragons...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://shadowbrook.heavenforum.com
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 pm

I really like both your stories
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 pm

thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 pm

The Amy person in the first one sounds like a witch though....
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:19 pm

she's just mad that everyone pays attention to her blind sister and that her mom lets her do a lot of stuff
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Makes sense I guess.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 pm

well duh, wouldn't you be pissed if you had a blind twin and everyone paid 10 times more attention to her than you?
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 pm

yup yup yup
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm

lol, my point, she gets a lot cooler afterwards
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Yeah. One would hope.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:35 pm

hey, I'm the one writing the story, lol, I would know
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:44 pm

No worries. I trust you.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 pm

yeah, they go somewhere... Ava becomes Awakened (So she can see, shift forms, and everything else), Amy and her get trained for things like war, Amy turns to like horses... and a whole lot more... lol, you'll have to wait for what I write Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Sadly.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:00 pm

*kicks up storm* bom I wanna read it now What a Face
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 pm

no! Twisted Evil

Razz
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Even if I did something incredible for this place?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:10 pm

like...?
Back to top Go down
Smokycat3

Smokycat3

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Like did a photomanipulation and made a new skin for it?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 pm

you can if you want to, I'm writing more on The Secret Of The Dragons right now
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 am

there, Carolyn, i added even more lol
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfHeart
Admin
ShadoWolfHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 am

here's more of my story for The Secret Of The Dragons...

Chapter 2
I woke up in the morning around 7:00. Mufasa was still curled up on my chest, now awake and purring softly. He lifted his head and shook his head, as if to say, “Don’t get up; I’m comfortable!” I laughed and picked him up, setting him on the bed, and stood. I got dressed and shut my window and curtains. With a yawn I walk to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth and hair. As I put the toothpaste away, I noticed a little slip of paper by the stand the toothpaste goes in, and I picked it up. There were two sentences written on it: It’s almost time to tell… And almost time for death… I frown down at the note, wondering if Mom had found the card her brother had sent me and was making a joke. But then again… the note was written in my handwriting. I frowned again, then stuffed it in my pocket. I would worry about it later. I finished brushing my hair and teeth ten walked into the kitchen. Mom was in the dining room eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes. I made my own bowl and sat beside her.
“Morning sunshine,” she said. I smiled.
“Morning.” I ate my cereal, then rinsed it out in the sink. Mom did the same, and we washed our dishes. Our house was so old that it didn't have a dishwasher; but that was okay. I didn't mind doing the dishes the way most kids did. Once that was done, I walked back into my room and opened the box again. The three stones were just the same as last night. I frowned slightly as I looked at them, then I shut and relocked the box. Mufasa jumped off my bed and walked toward me, purring. He rubbed against my leg for a few moments, then froze when he heard Mom shaking his food dish. He trotted out of the room, the tip of his tail waving ever so gracefully through the air. Mufasa was truly a mouse catcher with his long legs and tail; there was never a mouse in our house.
I looked after him for a moment, then followed. Mom was standing at the counter, reading a magazine, and Fasa was eating from his dish. I walked into the living and picked up the book I was reading: Wild Horse Summer. It was a bit smaller than the other books I normally read with it having only around 150 pages, but it was still a good book. My small, blue laptop was underneath it. I picked up from where I had left off in the book where Alison's horse, Smoky, had just run off, and continued reading. After reading a bit, I flipped the book back down and stood as the phone rang. Mom answered from the kitchen, then after a moment she came in and held the phone out for me. I took it from her and she walked back into the kitchen.
“Hello?” I asked.
“Hey, you wanna come over to Carolyn’s and watch the movie now? Haha, last night I fell asleep and so did Carolyn before it was ΒΌ of the way over,” Jamie’s voice said, and I smiled.
“Sure; I’ll ask my mom, one sec,” I set the phone of the coffee table and walked into the kitchen.
“Hey Mom, can I go over to Carolyn’s house and watch a movie?” I asked.
“Sure, be back for lunch,” she said, organizing the mail and going through it.
“Thanks, and I will,” I called over my shoulder as I walked back into the living room and picked up the phone again.
“Yeah, I can come, see you in a few,” I said.
“Later.” I hung up the phone and grabbed my cell phone from beside it. I picked up my book bag from by the couch and put my laptop and book in it, making sure the headphones were my phone were there too. Then I slung the bag over my shoulder and walked outside.
The morning air was cool and crisp, and I took a deep breath of the fresh air. I hated cities; they were too noisy and crowded, and you could never breath fresh air. With a smile I hopped on my bike and began pedaling down the drive to Carolyn’s house. Once there, Carolyn let me in and we walked upstairs. Carolyn put the movie Push in, and we watched that. When it was over, we played a few games on my computer before I had to leave.
A growl sounded from somewhere behind me in the trees by Carolyn’s house. I looked all around me, but couldn’t find out where the growl had come from. Then ice blue eyes seemed to glow at me from under a bush, and the “thing” growled again. A black wolf with cold blue eyes jumped out. It had an odd symbol shaped like a lightning bolt the same color as his eyes on his right shoulder and 4 inch long, ivory fangs that glowed brighter than his eyes.
With a furious snarl he lunged himself powerfully at me, his huge black paws colliding with my shoulders and shoving me to the ground. The wolf snarled and clawed at me, cutting one of my backpack straps and ripping my shirt, putting deep scrapes in my skin. It lunged it’s nose for my throat, but I managed to twist sideways slightly. The wolf’s teeth dug a cut in my cheek from my ear to my chin and I yelped in pain.
The wolf growled again and grabbed the back of my shirt collar in his teeth and dove for the woods, taking me with him. We ran through the underbrush, branches clawing and tearing at my skin and clothes. Finally, after what seemed like hours later, the wolf let go of my shirt, diving off and out of sight. I shivered as a cold wind blew towards me and sat up, wrapping my arms around my knees. My hands were scratched and bleeding, my clothes ripped and torn. There were deep scrapes in my shoulders where the wolf had scratched me and in my legs and elbows from when I had been dragged. One hand reached up to tentatively touch the deep cut on my cheek were dried blood and dirt was crusted to my skin. A trickle of blood still dripped down my cheeks; running down my fingertips to the palm of my hand. I shivered again and looked around me. A small, black pool of water was in the middle of the clearing, a full moon directly overhead.
I was suddenly aware of my dry, burning throat, and I tried to stand, but my right leg wouldn’t support my weight. Refusing to give up, I crawled over to the water and looked in. The dark water was still and unmoving as I gazed down, and I decided I probably didn’t want to drink it. I let my fingertips trail on the top of the water, feeling the coolness as the water parted around my fingertips. Then all at once, the clearing was alive with noise. Black fire erupted from the forest and came towards me so fast that I didn’t have time to react.
The fire was cold as ice yet hotter than anything at the same time, and as it seemed to seep into, it felt like fire hot poison running through my veins. Every cell in my body screamed in agony, holding me in place. I tried screaming even though it wouldn’t do any good, but no sound came out. But glancing down at my body, it seemed like nothing was happening, and I wished for it all to end and be over. I glanced towards the forest and saw the black wolf staring at me. Then I blacked out.

Chapter 3
Jamie
“That movie was awesome,” I said to Carolyn, laughing.
“Yeah, it’s now my favorite movie,” Carolyn said, laughing back. Then her phone rang from downstairs.
“One sec; I’ll get that.” she stood up and left, jogging down the stairs. A few minutes later, she came back up the stairs slowly, her face white.
“What?” I asked when I saw her.
“It’s Alison…. She was missing, and a park ranger found her in the woods behind my house…” Carolyn looked like she was about to faint, so I jumped up and pushed her onto the bed.
“What? How? When?” I asked quickly, thinking about my friend who had just been standing in this room with me less that an hour ago. Carolyn just shook her head.
“No one knows. She has cuts and scratches all over her, and she wont wake up… it looks like she was attacked by something.” I just stared at her, dumbstruck. What could have attacked her? There were no wolves here, and the mountain lions and coyotes weren’t usually in the woods and hadn’t been known to ever attack someone.
“Yeah, that’s how I feel,” Carolyn said when she saw my face, and she sighed, shaking her head. “I just don’t get it… she’s in the hospital right now, in a coma, and we don’t know if she’ll wake up or not…” Carolyn’s voice faded away.
“We should go see her. Alison’s mom, I mean, she must be feeling awful.” I don’t know where they came from, but the words just tumbled out of my mouth, and Carolyn looked at me.
“Yeah, we should… I’ll go ask my mom,” Carolyn left the room again.

just skip everything I wrote for Chapter 2 before this lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Dragons...   The Secret Of The Dragons... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Of The Dragons...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2