Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:36 am

Wyatt rode on his father, Allah's back, his mother, Sarina, following behind him.

Allah landed on the grass, his scales gleaming. "This is the place." He says in a real deep voice.

"It looks abandoned." Sarina said, a lump in her throat, when she landed. She searched around for a den or a nest or something.

Wyatt pounced off his back. "Mommy, i'm cold!" He spotted a big pile of rocks. "There!" He gallopped towards the den.

Sarina called to Wyatt, "Wait! Don't go to far!" She looked at Allah and signaled him to come.

Allah's eyes darkened and he took flight and soared faster than Sarina. "Wyatt! Back here now! Something might get you!" He said in that very very deep voice again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:42 am

Kuron flew down at them from his flight in the air, he snarled and looked at the baby. Remembering Petal he flew to Wyatt and picked him up with his feet and threw him at his father "what are you doing on my land"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Wyatt shrieked as he landed, sending blasts through the grass. He hid behind his father, his scales slightly scarred up.

Allah stood on his hind legs when he landed to a halt. "How dare you do that to my son! And this is your territory? I don't see any markings Mr. Territory!"

Sarina stopped flying and she took cover behind Allah, as well. She wrapped Wyatt with her wings, making sure he was protected.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Kuron snared showing his sharp, blood red teeth "you wanna try for it? cause it's mine now."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:01 am

Allah ignored the big teeth. "I have no need for a territory. And you should really mark your territory better." Allah wasn't afraid of the dragon in front of him.

Sarina butted in, "Don't you ever hurt my son again!"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 am

Kuron gorwled and snaped at the female "next time keep him under sontol" he looked back at the male and noticed he was a bit bigger he smirked 'you can stay if you'd like"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 am

Allah narrowed his eyes. "I'd be glad to..if it wasn't so-"

Sarina slapped Allah with her tail. "Shh. Just accept it and let's all rest..I'm tired."

Allah grunted than trudged away and swished his tail in front of Sarina's face.

Sarina followed Allah but she kept a close eye on Wyatt, making sure he was ok.

Wyatt galloped over to his dad. When they reached the cave, he went out like a light.

Allah watched Wyatt and Sarina fall asleep, but he stayed awake, keeping guard.

Last edited by Ganna23 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 am

Kuron snorted and flew off to a mountain peak that was near his lake he sighed and stood it watching for anyone else to tresspass on his land
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 am

Sarina opened an eye. "You think he's gonna get Wyatt? Go to sleep.."

"No.." Allah refused. He set his head down on his claws and he stared into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:15 am

Kuron laid down leaving his head up and blew smoke rings
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Allah notices smoke rings floating up. He mumbled something then he blew out a breath of smoke.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:46 am

Kuron saw his smoke and snareled laying his head down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Allah growled, starting to get hungry. He knew this was the other dragon's territory, but he didn't scare him. Allah chuckled then stood up and yawned, a slight fire coming out. He stretched for a bit then he took off with his tail waving back and forth. Allah looked around on his hind legs. Nothing. Not many things to eat here. The only prey he saw, was a tiny mouse scurrying around. Allah thought this was a pretty thin meal, but he shrugged and took off adter the mouse. Before you knew it, Allah had the mouse tight in his jaws. He blew a breath of smoke through his nostrils. His mouth was bloody and barely full at all, Allah kept searching for food, unaware of the male dragon who claimed this.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Kuron watched male dragon and blew a puff of smoke out that was hinted red, he snarled and stood and flew down to the male "you want to hunt? i know the best spot" i looked at him "but you and only you can know about it tell anyone else and your snout is mine"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Allah narrowed his eyes. "Better not be a trick..because I SWEAR!" He paused for a second. He nodded. "Take me, then.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Kuron rolled his eyes and shot up into the air and waited for Allah and then shot to the west "biggest deer around" he grined to himself
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Allah shot up like a rocket. Even a cloud of dust was left behind. He followed Kuron. "Wait, what food's here!?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

"deer, wild cattle, horses i don't eat horses, buffalo, rabbits, almost anything you can imagine" Kuron smirked and lookd at him "why you like eating skinny little mice?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Allah hid a smile. "Mice.." "Nevermind that..nothing else I could eat.." He thought about at least catching a buffalo or two for his family. It sounded..sounded.. Allah stopped in midair. FAKE! "This is a trick isn't it!?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Kuron circled him "i may be evil but when it comes to eating and feeding a family" Kuron looked at the ground where the vally was "i would never do that" he said and dived to the the vally
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 am

Allah barely trusted him..but if it meant food, he really let his guard down. "I'm Allah.." He said out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 am

Kuron smiled and landed on a buffalo and rolled with it for a few feet and once i riped it's heart out we stoped and roared and looked at him "keep it" i flew off in search for another one
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 am

Allah watched him take down the buffalo. Pure work. He ripped into the flesh. It was warm and... Allah looked up. The dragon who was so generous was off killing another beast. Allah stood on his hind legs. He couldn't believe it. Another dragon NOT from his family, made him finally feel at peace..at last. "Thanks.." He said weakly, tearing into the buffalo. He closed his eyes tight. He felt secure and... he remembered what the dragon had said. Allah remembered that he said, "I may be evil but when it comes to eating and feeding a family..." Allah flinched at the memory. I may be evil.. That tossed and turned in his mind. So..he really couldn't trust him..? Allah shrugged and continued to eat the buffalo.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:35 am

Kuron came back to Allah with two more buffalo and a deer "will this be enough for your mate and son?" he laid them down at his feet adn stood looking at him, Kuron knew he couldn't hurt the poor dragon even if he was bigger then Allah and stronger, possibly he just wouldnt
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 am

Allah stared at the buffet in delight. "Thanks. It might be too much..but it's good. He raised the buffalo in one hand and the deer in the other. "You..you can have that buffalo if you- if you want.." He said before taking off, raising higher and higher into the air. His family will be so proud! He took one last glimpse then he zoomed off. Allah felt..grateful. He felt..happy. They were welcome to stay there! Well, at least for a while until- until he found them. They would be torn to shreds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next