Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 pm

(the buffalo that Dakari's in, here's the plan k? dakari hides in it and kuron acts like he has no idea then darkari jumps out kills the female while Kuorn holds allah down, then dakari goes after allah's son.... k?)

Kuron put his head down to it and carefull not to hurt Dakari he ripped the skin off of the buffalo his eyes got small with fake anger "who are you!"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:52 am

k Razz and only Wyatt lives Razz lol

Sarina gazed closely at the talking buffalo being torn to shreds.

Wyatt stood there and he watched the big, brave dragon kill the buffalo. "Cool!"

When an opening appeared, Dakarai jumped out and clenched his teeth around Sarina and pinned her down. He slammed his claw at Wyatt, making him unable to move. He stared directly at the female, Sarina. "Ah, Sarina..I shall kill you, your son, and Allah. Thank you for destroying my heart." He said, opening his jaws, saliva pouring out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 am

Kuron growled "just do it already!" he then jumped on Allah, glad that he was taller and clenched down on his throught pinning him waiting for Dakarai to finish Sarina
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 am

Sarina gaped at Dakarai. "N-no! Stop! D-dont! Allah! Eek! No please, no!"

"Shut up!" Dakarai snapped. He dug his claw into her body and pulled out a piece of her. He gripped his teeth onto her neck and ripped her head off and gulped it down like a snake (lol hungry dude..! XD). Her body lay there lifelessly as Allah struggled against Kuron's weight.

Allah squealed. "NO! STOP! DAKARAI!! IM SORRY DONT KILL ME!!" He stared at his mate's body. He looked up at Kuron. "You are evil!" He clawed at his stomach. He tried to bite at Kuron's head, but Dakarai came just in time and slashed his face.

"Shut up! I'm not gonna kill you..he is!" He looked at Kuron. "Finish him off!" Dakarai ordered. "Then I'll get the kid.."

Wyatt squirmed away, limping, trying to fly but failing. Got to fly! Go go go! Run! Fly! Go!
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:06 am

Kuron growled, he didn't like takeing orders but, he did anyway he looked at Allah "i know i am but what are you?" he said simply and dug hard at his chest and pulled out Allah's heart and then his throught
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Allah gasped. "A deadman!" He said before he died right then and there.

Wyatt scrambled away, trying to recover his strength. He tried to take off to the sky but he failed and fell onto his rump.

Dakarai eyed the little dragon. He might remember all of this! Got to kill him!! He chased after Wyatt and was so close to biting his tail, but he slipped and fell. Dakarai felt like a stupid sissy, now. He was embarrassed but he got up and continued to chase the tiny blue blur.

Wyatt finally had enough energy to fly about a couple feet into the air. He took off like a rocket, though. He flew into the clouds and he landed onto the ground. He galloped towards a tiny burrow where only a dragon his size could fit through.

Dakarai followed him then began scraping at the underground tunnel. "Come up here, now! Come on! It won't hurt! I won't hurt you! C'mon!!" He gave up and soared back towards Kuron. "We may have killed his parents..but he escaped..almost impossible to get him.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Kuron smirked "i need to find my daughter she'll get him." he looked Allah's body and smirked
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 am

"What should we do with the bodies? Someone might see them lying around here." Dakarai pointed out.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 am

Kuron shruged "we need bury them, or we could feed it to the lions and panthers in the woods that i hunt in"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 am

Dakarai smired. "Good idea.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:24 am

Kuron smiled "you carry the female?" he said as he put Allah on his back
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 am

Dakarai gripped his claws around her body. He growled. "Whatever.." He started to take off into the air.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am

Kuron rolled his eyes and fallowed the younger dragon into the air and flew to the hunting grounds, where he knew the meanest blood and meat eating creatures were, he didn't land just droped the carcoss off and few back to the vally and found his cave and walked in it waiting for the dragon to falllow
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Dakarai threw the dead body to the huge den and flew back to Kuron. "Now what? We still can't reach the child.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Kuron looked at him "Dakarai hush, get some sleep and we'll get him in the morning" Kuron grinned and walked around the cave looking at the ground
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 am

Dakarai rolled his eyes and collapsed on the spot. He fell asleep comfortably for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 am

Kuron laid down and curled his tail around him. he closed his eyes and fell asleep dreaming about his daughter
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:01 am

Dakarai peeked an eye at him then he closed it then he sighed heavily, smoke blowing out.

ur tail curled around you? or Dakarai? if dakarai then its this one:

Dakarai opened his eyes and snorted. He pushed the tail away about foot then fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 am

(around Kuron)

Kuron slept thinking about her mother and how much the brod didn't deserve her
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Dakarai felt Kuron's bad energy flowing through him. He scooted himself away some more and growled deeply. Urgh..I don't know about you..
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Kuron woke with a start and glared at the littler dragon "if you keep doing that why don't you just find your own cave?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 am

Dakarai ignored him. "Find your own-" He stopped, not wanting to fight with this dragon..but still knowing he would win. He tossed onto his back and grumbled to himself then fell into a deep sleep, almost impossible to be disrupted by ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 am

Kuron rolled his eyes and curled around hiself and fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:13 am

A Few Hours Later.. xD

Dakarai snored. He sucked in some air and blew out some smoke. Inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale...He was disturbed by tiny feet. He growled very deeply in anger, unhappy about being disturbed in a very deep sleep. He saw a squirrel munching on a piece of bark and it looked curious in figuring out what it was. Dakarai wasn't pleased and he just swiped at the furry thing blowing it back about a meter away. The squirrel scurried away, up a tree and into the tree hole. It chattered at him in anger. "Shut your mouth, furball." He growled, throwing himself to the tree, scaring the squirrel deeper into the hole. "And don't come back out or you will be dead you little-" He stopped talking and walked away. Dakarai felt hungry. Should he leave some for the other dragon? He had helped HIM. No. He wasn't a softie. He wasn't attached to anyone or anything. He even turned back to blow fire into the hole. And apparently, the squirrel died. Dakarai reached in and gulped it down. It was a thin meal but there wan't much left to be found. He didn't wake up the dragon, he just rested his head in the tree hole and his body leaning, resting down on the tree.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:50 am

Kuron woke later after the small dragon had his temper fit and he streached looking around then walked out of the cave and took off into the air he flew around for a while scanning his land then flew to the hunting ground getting a big buck and brought it back to the cave. He laid it down close to where he had slept and started to eat it slowly trying to make it last for as long as it could, there wasn't alot of food during the colder season, it seemed like all the prey knew to hide when it got colder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next