Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 am

tahts ur Ganna! XD

Wyatt walked back over to Petal. "Heh.. I wasn't doing anything.." He lied. He laid down by her, cleaning off his muzzle quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am

Petal turned to him and got close to him and licked his muzzle "did you have fun wyatt?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 am

Wyatt chuckled. "Yeah.." He smiled and licked her back. "You saw?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:46 am

Petal nodded "you should have used electric on him first" she looked at him "oh, you don't have electric do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 am

"Not YET! But before, my dad said I will when i'm older.. but.. usually I have sparks now and then. So i'm actually supposed to be like a water dragon.. that can breath underwater. But yet, I don't have water or electric, only fire. Yes, it sucks!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 am

Petal laughed "i have all of the powers, my "a lengond" so says my dad and my mother and aunt." she snorted and looked at him, "i don't want to be but my grandfather was spiro, which was my dad's dad, but it skiped my father's genneration so now i am the legond"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 am

xD spyro? what about cynder?

Wyatt nodded. He looked around and saw a pond. He got up and ran to it and splashed into the water. "Ahh.. wonderful water.." He paused. "H20..? Air?" He came back up 20 minutes later. "Sorry. I was sleeping. He smiled. "Come look." He went underwater again and made the pond bubble because he blew a bunch of fire in there. "Aaahhhh.. Come try it!" He said.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:24 am

Petal got up and dived in barely moving the water she swam around looking at it all smileing brightly

(cynder's her grandma)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 am

XD ur funneh

Wyatt smiled and he touched her hand as he transported some water-breathing powers to her. He sighed and sank to the bottom and chilled down there as he watched fins sprout from Petal's head just like Wyatt.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:31 am

Petal looked around her and swam around and sighed
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 am

Wyatt saw a little fishie and he chomped it down. "These fish are bite sized! Look." He did it again to another as redness flowed through the water.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 am

i rolled my eyes and looked around making sure no meateating fish were around. she swam and full speed and swam into a cave
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:45 am

"PETAL!!" Wyatt called. ROOOAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Wyatt grabbed Petal and led her out quickly. A lochness swam out and surfaced then went back into it's cave. "Just to think, that was here the whole time."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 am

Petal looked at him "i can take care of myself" she swarm out to the shore and got out and dried herself off with her breath
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 am

Wyatt went to her and took his powers back and sighed. "I just saved your hide and you yell at me?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:54 am

i looked at him "if i went in i could have used my powers on him, and i'm not yelling."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 am

"I don't care. I don't want you hurt." Wyatt said, shaking the water off of him.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 am

Petal looked at him as she finished drying her tail. she sighed "i know. but still."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 am

Wyatt snorted and then he flapped his wings hard to shake the water off. He took in a breath, looked at the sky and blew out a lot of fire. Tiny ashes dropped. He looked at Petal and he sighed. Wyatt walked to the lake. "Petal I love you. A LOT." He said. He plunged into the water and stayed at the bottom feeling a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 am

hey, look! XD his bio says this, yet he is nice to Wyatt XD

Name:Kuron
Type:Dragon
Color:Red
Alliance: evil
Personality: the only people he's "nice" to his daughter and any female that's evil DOES THAT MEAN WYATT IS A EVIL FEMALE!? XDD
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 am

Petal sighed, she wished she would let him speak, let her tell her say the same thing back to him "i love you too" she sighed again and laid down.

(wyatt is speacial to his girl so... yea..)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 am

ooh xD

Wyatt poked his head back up an hour later. He shook off all the water. Getting late..
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 am

Petal looked at him and sighed "sorry" i whispered
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 am

Wyatt looked at her. "F.. for what?" He asked. He ran to her then nudged her neck. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 am

"i'm sorry, i can't get over having someone careing for me, someone who doesn't want me to die." i sighed and curled up agianst him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next