Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 am

Petal smiled and put her head under his and smiled "thank you" she then smiled and walked into the nest and laid down, curling around the egg.
Kuron walked in after she laid down and looked at the different colored egg and then looked at wyatt.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 am

Ask meh if my homework is ok..? Sad it needs to be realistic fiicctiiioonnnn

She was just sleeping peacefully in her pink bed, with her white pillow, and her black kitty. Until that blonde haired girl soon woke up from a noise. It was washed away from the thunder in the night.
She sat up in her bed and jumped from a flash of lightning that pierced away the darkness in her room. “Rosie!” She cried, hugging her cat. Rosie purred, licked her face and lay back down. She rubbed her head on her as if saying, “Your going to be ok.” But she didn’t. The 10 year old girl got up and ran to her mother’s room swiftly in the night.
She swung open the door and shook her mom. “Mommy! I- I’m scared!”
“What..? Your waking me up in the middle of the night, Morgan. Please go back to bed.” She groaned, rolling to her side. “It’s just lightning and thunder.”
Morgan sighed and paused for a long moment. She heard it again- that scratching noise.
She walked slowly out the door. Fssk! Fssk! She got her flashlight from the hollow drawer. Morgan walked down the stairs calmly. Fssk!! Fssk!!! The scratching sound came from the kitchen.
As she peered into the kitchen, she flicked on her flashlight. Morgan made it wander around the kitchen. She soon revealed… red eyes. Staring. Staring at her. It made her feel uncomfortable and it felt evil.
She dropped her flashlight in horror as the figure blinked then jumped into a hole in the wall. The lightning flashed again as the figure was revealed again, more clearly.
Something walked behind her, put it’s hand on her shoulder and Morgan gasped as she jerked away from it. The light flickered on and she soon saw that it was her mom. “Morgan.. Go to bed. Why are you up?”
“I heard scratching noises!”
“Morgan, Morgan, Morgan.. They are called RACCOONS!”
Morgan looked at her feet then gazed over at the raccoon. It kept staring at her.
“Now, either go to bed, or stay outside all night long.”
Of course, Morgan chose go to bed. She sat up and kissed her mother goodnight for the second time and turned off the light. This was going to be a LONG night.

Morgan woke up the next morning. The light almost blinded her. She got up drowsily, her hair a mess. She walked downstairs smelling the wonderful smell of pancakes in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 am

(it's good, i like it)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:22 am

awwz ^.^ u liiiiar you..

Wyatt kept his head up and he looked at Kuron. "Hmm?" He curled his tail around his mate.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 am

Kuron nodded his aproval and laid down and curled up watching his daughter, he noticed that he's been getting old and wrinkly
Petal cleaned her scales looking at the egg smiling hoping it was a boy.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 am

Wyatt set his head down. He snorted out smoke rings.

lol this time i rp teh kid ;3
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 am

(huh?)

Petal looked at him "are you ok wyatt?" she licked him gently
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 am

Wyatt looked at Petal. "Mm hmm. Just a little shocked i'm gonna be a daddy."

lol THIS TIME i roleplay the kid.. (since u rp the filly) unless u wanna trade? lol
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 am

(oh... haha ok you can play it)

Petal looked at him and smiled "i'm shocked too. but i love the feeling."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 am

Wyatt closed his eyes. "Yeah.." He fell asleep and he dreamt.. about the egg. If it liked him, or if it hated him..
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 am

Petal bit her lip and laid her head down by the egg and closed her eyes thinking i hope he doesn't ditch us
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:47 am

Layter

Wyatt snored heavily and he tossed to the side as the egg slid off the nest and rolled a couple yards away.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 am

Petal perked her ears and her opened her eyes and lifted her head up she looked around and saw her egg outside f the nest "oh, no" she got up and picked the egg up and cradled it "oh no, oh no." she put it down and curled up around it putting it under her laying on it lightly "oh god, wyatt get up"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 am

Wyatt snorted and then opened his eyes a little. "Whaa..? Has Santa Claus come to town?" He shut his mouth. "Erm.. what?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Petal looked at him "the egg, it was out of the next on the cold ground" she nuzzled her egg lovingly, trying to be a good mother
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Wyatt put his claw onto the cold ground. "It's not cold! The egg is fine. I'm sure if it touched the cold ground that it could heat itself or something.." He walked over to her and looked at the egg. He opened his mouth and let out much heat, not fire, but heat.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 am

Petal looked at him and sighed putting her neck and head around the egg "i know i'm just a worry wart."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:13 am

Wyatt plucked the egg out of her neck grasp. "Well, let's get to the nest..?" He scrambled over to the nest and set the dragon egg in it. "C'mon Petal." He said, lying down by the egg so it got his body heat.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 am

Petal walked over to him and laid down beside him with the egg between them and smiled
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:57 am

Wyatt sighed and curled his tail around the egg. "Augh.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 am

Petal lookedd at Wyatt, "your not ready to be a dad are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 am

"Mmmffhh.." Wyatt sighed and he looked at Petal. "No.. but i'm excited. I just- I just won't be a good father. And the kid won't like me. I just know it."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 am

Petal smiled "Wyatt it'll like you calm down."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 am

Wyatt pulled his tail away from the egg and slapped it onto the ground. "You'll see. It'll hate me. I just know it." He turned his head away from her and let his tongue slither out a little.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am

Petal frowned nad looked at him then laid down around the egg completely and sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next