Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:27 am

"What about your dad?" Wyatt lay down and shut his eyes. "Whatever.. See you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 am

Petal go tup and picked him up and put him on her back and carried him inside the cave and laid him donw then went besdie her father "daddy, you don't want me to die do you?"
Kuron looked at his daughter "honey you know i don't, why are you asking this?"
"cause mom and auntie said they wanted me to die, they'd rather have me die then leave." she started to cry as he wraped himself around her
"honey, no matter what your mother didn't want that. no matter what she says, and either do it" he licked her head nad laid it down and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 am

Wyatt opened an eye. "Sorry I brought back bad memories." He said before falling asleep.

Teh Next Morning (LIKE THE THOUSANDTH ONE!! XD)

Wyatt yawned. He got up and stretched himself and his wings. He raked the ground with his claws and he took to the air in search of food.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 am

When Petal woke her father was already out at the pond getting a drink. she got up and streached against the wall, yawned. She walked out of the cave "morning dad."
Kuron looked at her "morning where's Wyatt?"
"i think hunting, like almost everyday" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 am

Wyatt returned as usual but this time, stronger with buffalo. He kept panting and wheezing when he landed. "I... *HUFF* need... *HUFF* AIR! *PUFF*."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 am

Petal loked at Wyatt and licked him "deep breaths" i took the buffalo and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 am

Wyatt collapsed as she took some weight off of him. He tossed Kuron his buffalo and put down his. He started to breathe normally and he ate his buffalo.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 am

Petal went to eating hers "how are you catching these?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:06 am

Wyatt flexed his legs. "I dunno." "Night time practice." He said lowly under his breath so she couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 am

Petal looked at him "what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 pm

"Night time cactus (XD nice save)." Wyatt smiled and finished his buffalo. "Gonna go.. uh.. wash out my mouth and stuff ok?" He said, backflipping into the water.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 am

Petal sighed and laid down eating jmy buffalo
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 am

A couple minutes later, Wyatt jumped out with shiny teeth. "Mmm minty. Hey, my family and I went to the human lands and took this." He said. "You put it on your hand and rub it all over your teeth. Then you take this and scrub it. Then it looks AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 am

Petal looked at him "humans are stupid and violent"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 am

"Yeeeaaahh.. this is SOOOO violent." Wyatt joked. He pulled out a can. "THIS is violence. Kuron!? KURON?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 am

Kuorn looked at them from his food "wyatt, bequite, she's had bad expirences with humans."
Petal growled and looked at her father.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:23 am

Wyatt walked over to Kuron with the spray (its pepper spray XD). He smiled. "It's perfume." He lied. "Spray it ALL over your face. Look, i'll do it." He closed his eyes tight and sprayed it all over his face. He gave it to Kuron. "Mmmm." He opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:35 am

Kuron sneesed "throw that away"
Petal sighed and shook and yawned she went to the waters edge and looked in
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:15 am

"Hmmffph.." Wyatt said, tossing it into the water. The cap opened as it fell in and he backflipped into the water. He came out. "AAAUUUGGGHH!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:32 am

Petal looked at him and pulled him out and cleaned his out his eyes "shh, it's ok."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:42 am

Wyatt lashed his tail back and forth. "It burns!" He clutched her hand hard. "It BURNZZZZZ!!"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:00 am

Petal slaped him with her tail "shut up." she took her water power cleaned the water and cleaned his eyes again "be still."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 am

Wyatt slapped his tail on her back. The burning stopped but he had blood shot eyes (XD ur username).
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 am

Petal nuzzled him "you'll be fine." she snorted "i told you humans are violent'
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:11 pm

"They use it to season their prey. I saw them slaughter a bunny then use that on it." Wyatt groaned. He licked her forehead. "Thanks."

Note: The humans were campers :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next