Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:25 am

Allah came to his family. He dropped the food in front of them. "Here, guys.."

Wyatt picked himself up and he gulped up the food. "Mmm! Thanks, daddy!!"

Sarina gobbled the buffalo with Allah while Wyatt ate the deer. "Thanks!"

Dakarai stared at the blue dragons in interest. He was about a mile away from the dragons. "Yes..get comfortable..get VERY comfortable..Thanks for showing me that place, Allah. I have finally found you..now you shall die!" He looked around. He jumped into the air and flew around until he finally found the other dragon. "Eh..need to get the trust of them..Bah!" He settled back down onto the ground. "Goodnight Allah and Sarina..Wyatt, too..Goodnight forever!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Kuron took the buffalo and started eating it. while eating he smelt a new dragon his head shot up as the wind picked up blowing the scent to his nose. He snorted and shot up into the air fallowing the scent to the dragon he roared and laned infront of Dakarai and growled "who are you" he whiped his spiked tail back and forth ready to fight him if need be
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 am

Dakarai quickly gave in. "I- sorry! Is this your territory? I was just wandering and saw dragons sleeping here and..I thought that-..I'm sorry!" He whimpered. Bah! This dragon is stupid..Too easy to overcome!
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:01 am

Kuron watched the younger dragon and laughed "i can tell someone like you when i see him" he walked around him "i'm looking for someone to join my... i geuss you could say, family. i want to rid myself of those dragons on my land in any way" he looked at him coming to a stop watching allah and his family then looked at him "would you help?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:21 am

Dakarai smiled evily. "And I thought you were a little softie..." He paused. "Yes..precisely. They destroyed my home and...me.." His eyes started to grow a dark red. "They shall die.." Dakarai flicked his tail in anticapation. "Gah! Been tracking those darn dragons for a lifetime..they've been avoiding me.." He looked directly at Kuron. "You have built a friendship with him..? Yes? Bah..friendship. The word is so revolting.." Dakarai bashed his tail into the ground. "I want his heart right here.." He slammed his front right foot into the ground making a hole big enough for a dragon egg to rest in. "Allah shall die..no mercy.."

Allah tossed and turned. Something made him feel like..Dakarai was here..
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 am

Kuron laughed "you talk to much, just like.... well that doesn't matter" he looked at the younger one and laid down his tail wraping around him "friendships can much be decived" he looked at the lake and grined "allences are truely the only thing"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Dakarai snorted. "I talk to much, eh?" "Hmm..gotta talk while I can.." He flinched at his tail. "Anyway..." He narrowed his eyes, looking at the blue dragons.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Kuron snorted "when and how do you want them gone?" he looked at him his eyes shinning bright
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Dakarai lashed his tongue out then slurped it back in. "Hmm..when the moon reaches the North Star.." "And I want him to die with violence and he should die slowly..I want him to remember me bye."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Kuron grined "ah well... good idea." he looked at the family and felt a pain towards them but it was pushed away with the hatrad "let me know how and i'll help" Kuron stood and looked at Dakarai "the kid dies with his father though."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 am

Dakarai growled. "Fine.." He looked at Wyatt and snarled. "If you'll help me, I guess.." He looked at Kuron. "Blood and gore..the way I like it." Dakarai just got lost into his thoughts and started blurting them out. "I will tear Allah's heart just like he tore mine.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am

Kuron grined down at the younger dragon "how ever you want it" he looked at the family and blew a smoke ring
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:31 am

Dakarai sat down. "But how do I even go near him before he senses me? I think he already knows i'm close.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 am

Kuron smirked "let me handle that just pick a day and i'll be ready"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:36 am

"Today or tomorrow...hmm.." Dakarai stood there for a second. "Today.."
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 am

He looked at him nad nodded "just give me a few" withthat he flew to the hunting grounds quickly
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:51 am

Dakarai lay down, waiting, and watching. "Ugh..I don't know WHAT he's doing..but it'd better be good.." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:58 am

he comes back with two buffalo "here take on and cover yourself with the blood and hide" he flew off and landed at the other dragons "here's another one for you three"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:06 am

Dakarai hid himself. It was gushy and mushy, though. He poked out the eyes with his claw and he looked through. "Heh..I can get used to this.." He whispered to himself.

did u say cover urself with the blood AND hide or... cover urself with the blood, and hide. (hide is like the fur and skin of an animal..)
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:10 am

(and)

Kuron waited for a thank you from the other dragons
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 am

Allah wasnt sure. Kuron was acting..strange. Oh well. "Thank you.." He said, clenching his teeth around the buffalo.

Dakarai put his feet into the buffalo's. His tail made him have less room, though.. "Uh..moo? Ugh..what do buffalos make? (XD)" He clomped onto the ground.

lol he dug his way INSIDE the buffalo xD
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:36 am

(lol)

Kuron watched them and turned his head to the noise and snorted
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:40 am

Allah lifted his eyes up. "Sweet..a talking buffalo.." He huffed and then he reared and charged.

Dakarai opened his eyes wide at Kuron as if to say, "Is this part of the plan!?"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:24 am

Kuron grined looking down quik he droped the buffalo and kicked it "what is that!"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 am

Allah panted and looked at Kuron. "I don't know..!"

wait..whats what? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next