Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Shadow Brook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Horse, Wolf, or Fantasy Creature with no humans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:08 am

Petal looked at her son then put her head on Wyatt's shoulder and back and closed her eyes worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 am

Wyatt sighed, closing his eyes, he smacked his tail on the ground and started snoozing.

no happy birthday at ANY RP sites? :S not even this one? -sob-
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeexplorers.forumotion.com
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 pm

(i havn't been on happy late birthday XD)

Petal watched him and took a deep breath thinking of something.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 am

A Couple Hours Later..

Finn yawned, feeling much refreshed and sniffing in the cool air. He looked around and squeaked happily. He skipped and rolled in the ground.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Petal lifted her head off of Wyatt and yawned bigly and watched her son..
Kuron got up and walked to the little dragon "hello."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Wyatt snorted as his eyes opened quickly hearing a sudden "Hello." It was Kuron so he sighed and half-closed his eyes.

Finn looked at Kuron. Hay.. lo? "Helo! Helo!" He squirmed to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Petal looked at wyatt and nuzzled him then looked at her dad and finn. she got up and streached.
Kuron smiled and nuzzled the baby "what are you doing."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 am

"Do ing?" Finn swiped his tail against the grass silently. He padded to Kuron and answered, "Doing hello!" He let out his cute roar and stretched in the grass.

Wyatt blinked, looked at Finn, Kuron, and Petal then closed his eyes softly. He was content and satisfied. He had a son and a pefect mate. Wyatt opened his eyes and peered at Petal and Finn. He sighed, tossed on his back and let his tongue hang out.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 am

Petal smiled at her son then looked at Wyatt she smiled and walked over to him "hey" she nuzzled him.
Kuron looked at his grandson and laid down by him.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 am

Wyatt looked at Petal as she greeted him. "Hey." He said, licking her forehead. "Finn being... er... is he behaving?"

Finn tackled his face lightly. He trampled up onto his nose and laid down. "Gran pa!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:35 am

Kuron laughed and blew smoke around him and laid his head down.
Petal smiled "yea he is." she nudged her mate up "come on, all you've been doing is sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am

Wyatt groaned as he stood up. "I wanna be lazy!" He protested, falling back on his side and pretending to snore.

Finn gazed at the smoke, laughed and then noticed his dad was snoring loudly. Seeing that his mom was trying to urge him up, he scrambled over to his dad and cried, "Get up!"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Petal laughed at her son "see wyatt even finn says get up"
Kuron looked at them and blew out a smoke ring
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 am

Wyatt peered at his son and got up. He roared and stretched then tumbled back over. "Nooo!" He cried. "I wanna sleep."

Finn tackled his dad's side. "No! Up! Up!"

Wyatt got up again and yawned. "But whhhyyy?" He asked. "I need beauty sleep!" He closed his eyes while standing and snored.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 am

Petal stomped her foot and growled "get up your being way to lazy!"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 am

Wyatt groaned. "Fiiine." He got on his hind legs and then came down on his front. The ground shook a little then settled. He yawned and leaned on Petal.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Petal moved from him, she was really getting mad at him right then. She walked out to her dad and sighed.
Kuron looked at his daughter "Didn't i tell you we wouldn't be a good mate?" he smirked as Petal glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 am

Wyatt peered at her, not quite hearing their conversation. He smiled and then fell over and stood up. He looked at Finn and chased him around. He pushed him down with his hand and then laughed as they tumbled over.

"Yay! Yay!" Finn got up quickly then leaped to his mother. He flapped his wings, only to get a couple inches in the air then come back down. "Momma!"
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Petal nipped her father and looked at her son and smiled. She nudged him and laughed "hi baby."
Kuron rolled his eyes and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Wyatt stood up tall, flapped his wings, and took off into the sky like a rocket.

Finn watched his dad go then looked at his mother. "I want fly!" He said, flapping his wings quickly with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Petal nuzzled her son "calm down you'll fly soon" she smiled at him then looked at where Wyatt went
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:04 am

The griffin finally poked its head up from the nest. It peered down at the little dragon. She jumped, flew close to the ground and extended her talons. She gripped on the dragon and started to fly up, up, up.

Finn struggled and screamed, "Mama!! Mommy! Halp!" He jerked his legs around and bit its leg so it would let him go. It didn't.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Petal flew up into the air after him and tried to catch up to the griffin.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Wyatt turned and stared at a huge bird carrying Finn. He gaped and then zoomed past Petal. He finally caught up, and tackled the large griffin. It just cawed and clawed his face in protest. She wouldn't give up. Wyatt roared as she got far ahead.
Back to top Go down
DaddysLittleGirl

DaddysLittleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Petal droped to the ground watching them, she was scared no terrified for her baby "oh god."
Kuron shot up into the sky and flew after the griffin with Wyatt and bit the griffin's leg when he caught up to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)   Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragons Come (NOT A CLAIM XD)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next